6th July 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exam names for doing MSc biotechnology in Canada?

Me biotechnology ka student hu... MSc abroad me karna chahta hu..Canada....
Canada me koi government university he jiski koi entrances exam ho aur vo exam pass karne par ham vaha free me MSc kar sakte ho... Kya app jante he esi koi Canadian government university k bare me aur entrances exam k bare me??

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  3. What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?
  4. Names of the top universities for MSc Biotechnology and information regarding the entrance exam?
  5. Names of top universities for MSc Biotechnology and information about their entrance exam?
  6. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  9. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  10. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  11. Best books for entrance exam of MSc?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  13. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  14. List of entrance exams for M.Sc in Biotechnology with scholarship? -- [New]
  15. Is the student having 87% marks in SSC state board exam eligible to do biotechnology course?
  16. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  18. Names of the top colleges offering MSc Biotechnology?
6th July 2016, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exam names for doing MSc biotechnology in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Me biotechnology ka student hu... MSc abroad me karna chahta hu..Canada....
Canada me koi government university he jiski koi entrances exam ho aur vo exam pass karne par ham vaha free me MSc kar sakte ho... Kya app jante he esi koi Canadian government university k bare me aur entrances exam k bare me??
List of the entrance exams for M.Sc in biotechnology course in Canada:-

1)GRE

2)TOEFL

3)IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?