25th November 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

List of UG courses available in University of Texas at Austin? List of affiliated colleges and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from ISC board and want to do under graduate course from University of Texas at Austin. What are the UG courses available in this university? List of colleges affiliated with it with procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Texas at Austin for masters in Geology?
  2. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course?
  3. Which college will I get after scoring 21.75 marks in TANCET?
  4. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  5. List of colleges in Osmania University? List of M.Tech. colleges affiliated to Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of private MCI affiliated colleges
  7. What should I do after bachelor of physical therapy?
  8. How many seats are there in RPMT?
  9. List of courses after B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration? List of colleges and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  10. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?
  11. Which institutes provide Microsoft Certification?
  12. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. Can I do final year of my B.Tech from abroad?
  15. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  16. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Model question papers with answer for LDC post in ESIC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?