4th January 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

I am a student of BCA in INDIA under WBUT and going to Complete it in the year . I would like to study MCA in USA. Could you please guide us regarding this matter . What exam I have to appear which are the college or university where Grant can be obtained and how much fees I have to borne and also how to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  2. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
  3. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  4. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  5. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  6. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  7. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  9. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  10. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  11. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  12. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  13. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  16. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
7th January 2015, 12:43 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

To get admission in MCA in universities of America, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS, because, universities offers admission by considering GRE and IELTS score of candidates. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission requirements.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.

FEE Expenses:-
Fee structure will depend upon the university, in which you wish to join. If you can join in state universities, you can complete your MS in 12-15 lakhs. Because, the state universities will receive funds from regional governments. In other universities, the expenses for fee will be a minimum of 20 lakhs and it may increase depending upon university. And you will have a chance to get scholarship, if you can have following academic profile
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - 300 marks
3. IELTS - 6.5 bands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?