31st May 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a BPT(Bachelor of Physiotherapy) candidate.
I want to do my Master's in Abroad.
Can you tell me which are the universities
favourable for Master of Physiotherapy course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  4. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  5. Whether pursuing Master's degree in Physiotherapy from CMJ University is valid in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  8. MPT colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy in India?
  10. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  12. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  13. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  15. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  16. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  17. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  18. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
17th August 2016, 06:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am a BPT(Bachelor of Physiotherapy) candidate.
I want to do my Master's in Abroad.
Can you tell me which are the universities
favourable for Master of Physiotherapy course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

The list of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in abroad is given below;

Curtin University - Website Link
Western Health Sciences - Website Link
Dalhousie University - Website Link
McGill University - Website Link
Queen’s University - Website Link
Trinity College Dublin - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?