10th November 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Dear Sir,
I have secure 5.5 Bands in IELTS. But I have no idea how is it good which are the universities in UK where I can study BS with this bands? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  2. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  4. Entrance exams to study MDS in Abroad specially in UK?
  5. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  6. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top 10 universities offering Master's Degree in Abroad for English Literature graduate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  12. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  13. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  14. Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?
  15. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  16. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  18. In which entrance exam to appear to study science course in America?
14th September 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have secure 5.5 Bands in IELTS. But I have no idea how is it good which are the universities in UK where I can study BS with this bands? Please reply as soon as possible.

List of universities offering Undergraduate program in the UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS is given below;

University College London - Official Website

Durham University - Official Website

University of Warwick - Official Website

University of Manchester - Official Website

Queen Mary University of London - Official Website
21st July 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

dear sir, I got 5.5 bands in ielts. i want to study in business. please suggest me universities name with minimum tuition fees in uk please reply as soon as possible.
thanku
21st July 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 in ielts suggest me uk universities names with minimum tuition fees reply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?