18th March 2018, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Is LLM course offered online at South Wales University?

I have heard that South Wales University is providing LLM course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this LLM course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying online LLM course in University of South Wales?
  2. Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?
  3. Requirements to secure LLM admission in University of South Wales?
  4. University of New South Wales accepts 12th certificate from NIOS board for undergraduate studies?
  5. Is LLM(Taxation) course offered online in Suffolk University Law School?
  6. Is LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) course offered online in University of Zurich?
  7. Am I eligible for admission after doing LLM from south Gujarat University? How much is the fees?
  8. Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Laws in University of South Wales for BBA LLB student?
  10. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  11. How to get study visa of Australia? Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in University of New South Wales?
  12. LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) is offered online at George Mason University?
  13. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  14. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the salary offered to a LLM degree holder in Kerala?
  17. How may I do LLM studies in United Kingdom or South Africa or New Zealand? I'm currently doing BA. llb under the university of Calcutta and I obtained an aggregate of 82.5% marks 12th std
  18. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
2nd May 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLM course offered online at South Wales University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that South Wales University is providing LLM course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this LLM course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Yes, LLM course is offered online at South Wales University through UNICAF. The LLM course will take place in an online environment. Candidates can login in at their convenient time and they can communicate with the lecturers and fellow students. Candidates should attend at least two separate days each week. Candidates can find the details about the LLM course and other admission details in the South Wales University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?