16th January 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

M.tech in aeronautics after B.Tech in ECE?

Is it possible to study M.tech in aeronatics after b.tech ece. If possible please inform me. How to approach for this M.tech in abroad please inform me?

24th January 2016, 02:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech in aeronautics after B.Tech in ECE?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue M.Tech in Aeronautics after completion of B.Tech in ECE. This is because the basic eligibility for post graduation in Aeronautics is you need to be graduate in aeronautics or related fields. Since ECE is not related to aeronautics so you are not eligible. If it was other branches like Electrical or Computer Science then you could have opted for it since it is related to ECE. However, aeronautics is a completely different field of study, hence you are ineligible.
25th January 2016, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.tech in aeronautics after B.Tech in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to study M.tech in aeronatics after b.tech ece. If possible please inform me. How to approach for this M.tech in abroad please inform me?
No, B.Tech in ECE candidates are not eligible for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

You can do M.Tech degree in Abroad in ECE but you should apply for GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?