5th December 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for the universities of abroad to study Designing course? How to apply for study visa?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th standard and want to apply for study Designing course from abroad. Minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for the universities of abroad? How to apply for study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  9. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  10. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission? -- [New]
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  13. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  16. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  17. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  18. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?