5th April 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and
I want to study my MS in Abroad. For this
I want t appear in GRE. Kindly tell me what is
the minimum percentage required to appear GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? -- [New]
  3. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  10. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE exam?
  14. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Minimum Percentage Required for PSU Exam in 10th,12th and BTech?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
8th April 2015, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?

No minimum percentage in B.Tech is required to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. can appear in GRE examination. GRE examination is administrated and conducted by the Educational Training Service (ETS). The validity of GRE score is 5 years. Since, you are pursuing B.Tech course, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination irrespective of your percentage scored in B.Tech course.
8th April 2015, 12:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage, which is required to appear for GRE exam. That's because GRE test center has not specified any specific eligibility criteria to appear for GRE exam. So, there is no need to satisfy any percentage requirement and you can appear for GRE exam at any time by booking a slot. You can book a slot for GRE exam through online by visiting following link.
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/login.jsp
9th April 2015, 06:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and
I want to study my MS in Abroad. For this
I want t appear in GRE. Kindly tell me what is
the minimum percentage required to appear GRE?
GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in GRE exam for B.Tech candidate.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher studies in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?