13th March 2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

My Visa application would be still intact?

Dear sir, I have applied for sheraz university of medical sciences for studying Medicines. I got the reply for submission of application form for my visa and I did that accordingly. Because of some reasons I couldn't login the account and hence was unaware of any further progress in my visa application form .Now I want to know if my application would be still intact .

Thank u

13th March 2023, 05:41 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: My Visa application would be still intact?

It is difficult to provide a precise answer without knowing more details about your specific situation. However, in general, if you have submitted your visa application and completed all required steps before the deadline, your application should still be intact. However, if you have missed any deadlines or failed to provide required information, your application may be rejected or delayed.

If you are unsure about the status of your visa application, you should contact the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application. They should be able to provide you with information about the status of your application and any further steps you need to take.

It is important to keep in mind that visa application processes can vary depending on the country and institution you are applying to. It is always a good idea to carefully read all instructions and requirements, and to submit your application well in advance of any deadlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?