12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?

Hello Sir,
I am Danishta Hodekar. I am in 3rd year of my B.Sc(Computer Science) After completing my B.Sc. I want to do MS in same stream in UK. Can I know about the universities in UK which are providing MS(Computer Science) course? And is IELTS necessary for getting admission in UK? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  2. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  4. Sub branches of Computer Science engineering for B.Tech ECE qualified candidate? List of universities offering such courses?
  5. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  7. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  8. List of universities to apply for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  9. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  10. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  11. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  13. List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?
  14. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  15. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a B.Tech in EEE eligible to pursue MS with Computer Science? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
15th July 2016, 04:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?

Yes, it is mandatory to appear in IELTS examination to get admission for pursuing MS (Computer Science) course in UK. IELTS score is the basic requirement that one need to apply for admission to MS course in UK universities. You need to score at least 6 bands in IELTS examination to get admission in MS course in UK universities.

List of Universities which offer MS (Computer Science) course in UK are mentioned below :-

--> University of Cambridge
Address: The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge CB2 1TN, United Kingdom

--> Imperial College London
Address: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7589 5111

--> University of Manchester
Address: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 161 306 6000

--> University of Glasgow
Address: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 141 330 2000

--> University of Bristol
Address: Senate House, Tyndall Ave, Bristol BS8 1TH, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 117 928 9000

--> University of Sheffield
Address: Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, United Kingdom
15th July 2016, 08:38 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?

English language proficiency is very important for a student to study in UK.
If English is not a student’s first language, they will be required to successfully complete one of the following:

An English preparatory programme
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
GCSE

And here some good universities provide the MS computer science ;;

Birmingham City University
Liverpool Hope University
Middlesex University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?