24th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Necessary criteria to study MBBS Abroad with freeship?

What are the necessary criteria to study mbbs in abroad with freeship? I wanna do mbbs in abroad with freeship at any cost please help me out.

9th January 2014, 10:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Necessary criteria to study MBBS Abroad with freeship?

The necessary criteria to study MBBS abroad with free ship is Firstly, One need to must eligible for their medical counselling. 17 year age student is eligible for this course. Students can submit their required documents. They can submit their certificates of 10 class, 10+1, and 10+2 certificate. Submit their photo. Student can submit their caste certificate.

Admission letter is also need to submit when one study in abroad. Those students who get 50% marks and above in physics,biology and chemistry they are eligible and apply for study MBBS abroad.

Scheduled category students need to have 40% marks in each subject then they are eligible and can apply for study MBBS abroad . Qualification marks is less for ST and SC category .

And they can easily apply to study in MBBS abroad.Students have completed the 17 years of age before 31st December of the year. Students have passed their 12th class. Student need to have their required document for passport. Student need to have 8 coloured passport size photo.

They need to submit their all certificates and documents . And at last they can apply to study in MBBS abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?