25th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

IS NWAC Board valid for further studies in India or Abroad?

Tell me is nwac board valid for study in India or a abroad? ac board valid for study in india or a abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  2. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  3. Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?
  4. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  5. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  6. MHA degree from India is valid in New Zealand or not?
  7. Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me
  8. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  9. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  10. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  11. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  12. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  13. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  14. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  15. How can I manage my time table having aim of further studies Abroad?
  16. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  17. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
5th January 2018, 05:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS NWAC Board valid for further studies in India or Abroad?

Yes, NWAC - Northwest Accreditation Commission Board is valid for study in India as well as in Abroad. Ministry of Human Resource department and Association of Indian Universities has declared that NWAC is one the regional authorized body of US empowered to recognized schools in India.

Students who are awarded high school diploma by NWAC are eligible to pursue higher studies in India as well as in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?