10th May 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue BS(Architecture) in South Africa after completion of Diploma Civil from FET college?

Hello,
In South Africa, is it possible to pursue BS in Architecture at university after completing a Diploma in Civil Engineering at FET college? I would like to get the answer immediately. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do 2 years service training in London? List of companies along with their eligibility criteria for the same? I've doing national diploma in building and civil engineering in South Africa(College of Cape Town)
  2. Can I do a diploma in Physiotherapy after completion of 12th grade from South Africa?
  3. Cost and duration of Diploma engineering in colleges of South Africa? How to apply?
  4. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  6. How to apply for cheap colleges in South Africa?
  7. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  8. What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?
  9. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to do mining engineering in south africa after completion of mathematics course with grade C?
  11. What should I do next to pursue civil engineering after completion of B.Sc IT from Birla college of science?
  12. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  13. What is the salary package in Dubai, USA, South Africa and UK after completing B.Tech civil
  14. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  15. Is it possible for stream change after diploma engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  17. How can I join South African Army?
  18. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?