3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in Technical University of Berlin with scholarship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Hello, I am doing B.Tech in India, studying Chemical Engineering 2nd year 4th semester. I want to do MS from Abroad. I want to join Technical University of Berlin. So, kindly tell me how this is possible for me? I want to get scholarship for MS in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University?
  2. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  4. How can I get scholarship if secured more than 70% in overall academics being a MCA 4th semester student?
  5. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum?
  7. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  8. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  9. Detailed status of CSS Scholarship which was applied in 3rd semester for B.Tech 4th semester student?
  10. Scholarship for 4th semester student of integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in MHRD Renewal Scholarship if got readmission in B.Tech 4th semester?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  13. Possibility to study 6th semester of B.Com from Madras University if, studied up to 5th semester of academic year 2012-15?
  14. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  15. Chances to study MS(Automotive System) in Technical University of Berlin through GRE? Syllabus and tips to prepare for GRE?
  16. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  17. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
4th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Technical University of Berlin with scholarship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for MS course in Technical University of Berlin after the completion of B.Tech (Chemical Engineering).
In order to get admission in the above mentioned University, you must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS examination along with SAT for getting scholarship. Once after qualifying in the SAT examination, you can get up to $ 24,000 per year as a Scholarship which is renewable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?