31st March 2023, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get study visa in Canada without Ilets for admission in class 11?

Sir, is it possible to get study visa in Canada without Ilets for admission in class 11?

3rd April 2023, 01:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get study visa in Canada without Ilets for admission in class 11?

Yes. It is possible to get a study visa in Canada without an Ilets exam.

There are some Canadian universities that accept applications from those who want to study there but do not have an IELTS score. The Duolingo English test or other alternative English tests like the TOEFL iBT and CAEL are acceptable for those applying to Canadian institutions without IELTS to get a student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?