4th March 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get good universities abroad to do MS or Ph.D after completion of graduation with various honors?

I have 2 IEEE conferences 3 major and 4 minor projects , 6 weeks PLC automation training .. CGPA = 8.3 both class 10 and 12 marks= 86 % . TOEFL = 110 ... about to write GRE. can I get a good university? and I have done projects on power electronics and applying for embedded system and IC design ... will it hinder my chances?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible for me to get good universities abroad to do MS or Ph.D after completion of graduation with various honors? -- [New]
  5. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  9. Universities offering PhD with Fellowship in Abroad
  10. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  11. What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad?
  12. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?