5th August 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join university for MS at USA by January next year?

I have completed my B.E..I'm planning to do M.S..I still have to take up GRE,TOEFL,yet to apply for passport and visa...Will I be able to do all this and join a university by jan 2015?

20th November 2014, 02:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join university for MS at USA by January next year?

Yes, you can join in any university for Spring Intake. To do that, first you have to apply for Passport. That's because you are not allowed for GRE and TOEFL exams without passport. So, the first thing is to apply for passport. You can get it in one or two months. And try to use these months to prepare for exams. After getting passport, you can give your exams within one month.
After getting the exam scores, start applying for universities by sending your exam scores along with your application form. Then the universities will send you admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements. This whole process takes 2 months. If you can get any admission letter, then you can apply for VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?