8th August 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study an MBA program in Abroad for a candidate with 45% in BCom?

Hello Sir, I want to study in Abroad but I have scored only 45% marks in my BCom. I know that my percentage is very low for the MBA admission in Abroad. But still I have hope that at least one college or university will give me admision in any course with such percentage of marks. Please tell me is it possible? Seriously I have a dream that I will study an MBA program in Abroad.

12th August 2020, 07:46 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Is it possible to study an MBA program in Abroad for a candidate with 45% in BCom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to study in Abroad but I have scored only 45% marks in my BCom. I know that my percentage is very low for the MBA admission in Abroad. But still I have hope that at least one college or university will give me admision in any course with such percentage of marks. Please tell me is it possible? Seriously I have a dream that I will study an MBA program in Abroad.

Thanks for your interest to study MBA in abroad, we at Global Tree overseas education consultants we will help you with the entire process like eligibility, top universities, scholarships, and visa application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?