16th December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years question papers of Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka with solution

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 10 years question papers with solution.

15th August 2018, 01:46 PM
Ajantha Jayalath

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers of Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka with solution

Please send me the past question papers of the custom superintendent recruiting exam english medium
15th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years question papers of Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka with solution

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 10 years question papers with solution.
20th August 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

30th August 2018, 12:43 PM
Udesh de silva

22nd September 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for inspector of custom,please send me 10 years past papers.my email addres:[email protected]
9th November 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

9th November 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for inspector of custom, please send me 10 years past papers.
my email addres: [email protected]
9th November 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have also applied for the selection examination of the Assistant Superintendent of Custom. Please send me 10year past papers. My e mail address - [email protected]
Thank you.
10th November 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

thank you
11th November 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 5 years question papers with solution. Examination will be held on 18th November 2018.
[email protected]
11th November 2018, 08:49 PM
mihiri

Hi, can you send previous 10 years question papers with solution of Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka.
12th November 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

12th November 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 5 years question papers with solution. Examination will be held on 18th November 2018, Thank you.

[email protected]
13th November 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 10 years question papers with solution. Examination will be held on 18th November 2018,
[email protected]
Thank you
14th November 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent exam, please send me past 5 yrs exam papers .
Thank you.
[email protected]
15th November 2018, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, can you send previous 10 years question papers with solution of Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka.
17th November 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have applied for Assistant Superintendent of Custom, Sri Lanka. Please provide me previous 5 years question papers with solution. Examination will be held on 18th November 2018
[email protected]
17th November 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

If any one have english past papers of ass. Custom superindentant exam with answers, please send me.
[email protected]
19th November 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have applied for custom grate 2 exams please provide me previous 10 years exam question paper in Tamil
[email protected]
3rd December 2020, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

If any one have past papers of assistant superintendent of custom grade 2 exam with answers, please send me.
[email protected]
10th March 2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Please provide me previous 10 years question papers with solution.
[email protected]
19th April 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Could you please provide me the previous 10 years past papers of assistant superintendent of custom, if possible with solutions. Thank you.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?