19th June 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for higher studies in Canada? What preparation is required to be eligible?

Respected Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for higher studies in Canada? What preparation is required to be eligible? Can you please guide me with your experience and suggestions which would ease my process. Awaiting for the response soon.

25th June 2017, 05:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for higher studies in Canada? What preparation is required to be eligible?

Since you haven't mentioned the standard or course which you want to pursue at Canadian universities, so its tough for me to provide you with the exact information.
However you must have to appear for standardized English language test TOEFL/IELTS and qualify in it by scoring required points/bands.
Also you need to appear and qualify in SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) examination in order to pursue various undergraduate courses GRE examination if willing to pursue graduate course in Canada.
Followings are the steps you can follow to apply Canadian student visa:
>First of all search for colleges and courses for which you are eligible and want to apply.
>Contact colleges and visit their official websites for gathering information regarding available courses and eligibility.
>Narrow down your list of colleges/universities.
>Appear for the entrance exams like TOEFL/IELTS.These are the standardized language tests, required to be taken for the purpose of getting admission to colleges.These tests are all different in various ways but many colleges ask for any one of the results.
>Appear for SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance examination or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) examination which measure literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in school/college.
>Write SOPs (Statement of Purpose) and ask for LORs (letter of recommendation).
>Apply to the colleges which fit for your interests and eligibility.
>Appear for video/online interviews of the colleges that shortlisted you.
>If accepted, the college/university will provide you student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?