15th December 2014, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?

Hello
how do I get into imperial
college of london after my MBBS
for post graduation course?????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  2. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  4. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  6. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  7. Procedure to get Loan to study MBBS program?
  8. How to do PG in London after doing MBBA from Kakatiya Medical College?
  9. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  10. Procedure to apply for Post Graduation Diploma Program for B.Tech student?
  11. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  12. How to get a seat in post graduation in some of the finest universities like Stanford, Imperial
  13. How can I get admission in Harvard Medical School to study post graduation? Scholarship to study post graduation?
  14. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  15. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  17. How to take admission in CS executive program after completing graduation?
  18. Can I get admission in Post Graduation course in London UK after scoring 45% in graduation?
21st January 2018, 12:18 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?

As you have completed MBBS and want to study Post Graduation program from Imperial College of London so you can online apply for that course through the official website of University i.e.
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/medicine/

Entry requirements for Post Graduation program:-
> You must have completed a four year Bachelor's degree passed with minimum 75% marks or CGPA 7+.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency testlike IELTS/TOEFL.

Last edited by HKBEHURA; 22nd January 2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Content mistype
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?