6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture and now I want to study MS in Agriculture from Swinburne University of Technology. Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  4. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  5. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  6. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  9. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  11. How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech
  12. Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  15. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  16. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. List of private colleges in India after AGBSC?
  18. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
30th November 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture and now I want to study MS in Agriculture from Swinburne University of Technology. Procedure to get admission?

Sorry, Swinburne University of Technology does not offer the MS Agriculture course. Swinburne University of Technology offers the following subjects: Arts and Humanities, Aviation, Engineering, Business, Built Environment and Architecture, Design, Education, Film and Television, Health, Games and Animation, Information Technology, Media and Communication, Law, Psychology, Nursing and Science. Candidates can find the courses available in the website of the Swinburne University of Technology given Click Here. Candidates can study the MS Agriculture course in other universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?