1st October 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for MS program?

I am studying in BTech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year. After my BTech I want to study MS but in Abroad. I came to know Oxford University offer this course. Can you tell me the admission procedure?

10th November 2018, 06:38 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Oxford University for MS program?

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. Include the required documents.
4. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-Bachelor's and Master's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS program in Oxford University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?