18th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Hospital after MBBS degree from Chinese University?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. How to join central government hospital after completing MBBS
  4. How can I join MBBS degree course after completing BPT degree
  5. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  6. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  7. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  8. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  9. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  10. How to join Annamalai University after completing degree in MBA? Procedure to join the M.Phil?
  11. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  12. Procedure to do MBBS degree from China?
  13. Possibility to do Internship with stipend in any Medical Hospital of Delhi for MBBS student?
  14. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  15. Can i do internship in Army Hospital after MBBS? What is the criteria? Which test is need to be cleared for this?
  16. After MBBS how many years does it take to become a Gynecologist? After MBBS do we have to go to the hospital to specialize? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many years does it takes to complete MBBS degree from MSU and what are the future options available after completion of course?
  18. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course?
15th September 2016, 06:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Hospital after MBBS degree from Chinese University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After MBBS program from Chinese University, the candidate has to appear for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The candidate should clear the test for practicing in India as a Doctor. The examination will be conducted twice a year in June and December. So after clearing this test only one can practice in India as a Doctor, the test is common for all the medical graduates from any country other than India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?