30th December 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(International Tourism and Convention Management) admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for MSc(International Tourism and Convention Management) course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. I am interested to do this course at this university. So, I want to know about the admission procedure.

3rd January 2020, 06:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(International Tourism and Convention Management) admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University?

To secure admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University for M.Sc. in International Tourism and Convention Management course, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
Step - 1
Create an account https://www38.polyu.edu.hk/eAdm/register.jsf Enter the necessary information and a valid email address is needed. This is a unique account for you to submit applications for this program.

Step - 2
Activate your account: Activate your account via the URL sent to your email address.

Step - 3
Select program International Tourism and Convention Management - M.Sc. and complete all relevant sections of the application form.

Step - 4
Verify application and make sure that all application data are entered properly before submission.

Step - 5
Pay an application fee of HKD $450 and complete the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?