2nd January 2015, 07:18 PM
Posts: n/a

Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

What is the admission procedure
after HSC for btech civil engineering in
abroad? What are the exams are to
be appeared & When are they held?
Please reply asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
  2. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  4. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  5. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  6. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  8. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  10. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  11. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch?
  12. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  13. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  14. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  16. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  17. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
2nd January 2015, 11:05 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

To do B.Tech in foreign universities, you will have to complete one exam called SAT. Most of the universities offers admission to bachelor course by considering the SAT score of the students. So, first try to complete SAT exam. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for universities, by sending your Application form along with your SAT test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT

How To Apply:-
SAT is conducted throughout the year. So, you can apply for SAT exam at any time. You can apply for SAT exam, by visiting the following link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study? 2 24th August 2019 10:04 AM
What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad? 2 13th May 2014 07:40 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: