4th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I want to do BDS in Singapore.
I am studying in 11th and I am
interested to do BDS. So, please tell
me what I have to do for achieve my aim?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
11th March 2015, 09:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I want to do BDS in Singapore.
I am studying in 11th and I am
interested to do BDS. So, please tell
me what I have to do for achieve my aim?
Please reply as soon as possible
Singapore is one of the best and most developed countries when it comes to Medical Care and the Courses of Medicine that are taught.
The course of BDS is also very Advanced in Singapore.
So you will have to sit for the Entrance Examinations that are conducted by the Universities of Abroad and you will have to crack the Main Examination at first.
The Main Examination is an Online Examination that will be conducted by the University itself.
Once you have done that you will be allowed to a Personal Interview generally performed online via Skype Calling.
Once you clear all these hurdles you will be eligible for Admission in the course if BDS.

You must also remember to make full use of the state of the art facilities that is Available in Singapore and you will also have to make sure that you have depth knowledge in your Domain.
The course fee though of the Universities Abroad is a lot higher than the amount that is charged here in India.
So make sure that you make the most of the opportunity when it arrives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?