10th December 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Harvard University?

Hi friends, I have much more interest in Economics. I want to become an Economist. I am pursuing MA in Economics. But I want to do my PhD Degree in Harvard University related to my subject and my ambition. How can I study there?

5th February 2019, 05:15 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Harvard University?

-The Harvard Economics Department typically receives over 600 applications and admits between 40-44 students each year.

-Although the number of well-qualified candidates greatly exceeds the number of offers,they invite all who would like to study Economics at Harvard to apply for admission.

Admission Procedure

1. First you need to carefully read the online application form with the instructions.
2. Fill the application form with all the requirements.
3. You need to pay the application fee.
4. Include the required documents.
5. Send your application form to respective mail address.

Requirements

-On-line Application

-Official ETS GRE General Test Score Report

-Scanned and uploaded copy of transcripts - please ensure they are legible.
An official hard copy of transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.

-Three Letters of Recommendation:
They only accept online submission of letters - paper letters will not be accepted.

-Scanned and uploaded CV (.pdf preferred)

-Statement of Purpose
Writing Sample (at least 15 pages in length)

-Scanned and uploaded certificates, or any other documents you deem pertinent (.pdf preferred)

-Application Fee

-Official ETS TOEFL (if required) Test Score Report. More about TOEFL.

-The TOEFL requirement is based on the Undergraduate Record. IELTS is not accepted in lieu of the TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?