25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Post Graduation in Information Technology in RMIT?

I have much more interest in Information Technology. I want to become a High Tech guy. I am pursuing B.Tech in IT. I want to do my master degree in RMIT University, Australia related to my subject and my ambition. How can I study there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  2. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  3. How to apply for PhD degree after Post Graduation in Information Technology?
  4. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  5. How to study Physics or robotics after completing graduation in Information Technology
  6. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Ed coures in Karanataka after completion of BBA and M.Sc?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India and Abroad?
  9. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  10. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  11. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  14. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  15. Selection procedure in Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview? -- [New]
  16. Which of the IITs doesn't have minimum percentage rule to study Post Graduation through GATE? Is there any exam other than GRE and GATE for admission?
  17. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
  18. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
5th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Post Graduation in Information Technology in RMIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have much more interest in Information Technology. I want to become a High Tech guy. I am pursuing B.Tech in IT. I want to do my master degree in RMIT University, Australia related to my subject and my ambition. How can I study there?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with good academic scores are eligible to apply for the admission to the Master of Information Technology at RMIT University, Australia. Candidates with five years’ relevant work experience or professional practice are preferred for the admission. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS with a minimum overall band of 6.5 with no individual band below 6.0 or TOEFL or PTE or CAE for the admission to the Master of Information Technology course at RMIT University. Duration of the course is two years full time. Candidates can find the details in the RMIT University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?