24th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Proper details about studying MS in Abroad?

Can you find it about the MS i am interesting to study MS in abroad please anybody help me by finding out the proper details.

27th December 2013, 07:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Proper details about studying MS in Abroad?

It is nice to see your interest in pursuing MS degree course abroad. It will not only give you wide scope of opportunities but will also give you a good exposure especially if you can do it in good universities which are recognized all over the world.

For MS, you need to do the following.
--> First of all you need to appear in entrance exam. The entrance exams are GRE and TOEFL. Having a very good GRE and TOEFL score will help you get admission in top notch universities.

--> Based on the GRE and TOEFL scores you need to choose 4 or 5 universities and apply in them. For that, you need to go to the official websites of the concerned universities and apply online. You need to furnish all the documents asked by the concerned university. After getting confirmation of your selection you need to select one university to join.

--> Then you have apply for VISA. For that you need to attend F1 Visa Interview at US consulate. You need to go to the interview with all the admission letters, I20, test scores, academic certificates and financial documentation.

--> After your education or during your study period you need to get OPT/CPT work permit to work after or during your study period. This you can get from your employer.

Our best wishes are with you. Go ahead.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?