24th October 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Qualifying marks in IELTS to get admission in University of Toronto for MS programme?

Hello friends
How much i get score in IELTS
to get seat in ms in university of torrento?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough? -- [New]
  2. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  3. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  4. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  7. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  8. What I have to do for pursuing MS in Germany?
  9. Whether IELTS is sufficient for admission in USA for MS programme?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best university which accept IELTS score in UK for M.S.(ECE) programme?
  12. Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. What can I do for CS foundation?
  15. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  16. Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree?
3rd November 2014, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifying marks in IELTS to get admission in University of Toronto for MS programme?

Anything above 7 bands in IELTS is accepted by most of the Universities abroad. Therefore, make sure that you have at least this much score. But, it is always better to have a excellent score in IELTS to avoid any problems.

In addition to IELTS/TOEFL score, you also need to have a GRE score for getting admission in a Post Graduation course from Toronto, Canada. If you have a decent score in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, then surely you will be able to get admission in a decent college.

IELTS/TOEFL mainly test your English Proficiency. Therefore, make sure you are well prepared for these tests before appearing for it.
7th June 2017, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifying marks in IELTS to get admission in University of Toronto for MS programme?

I'm in std 12 science please tell me how many score to get admission in Toronto for b.e. degree and IELTS band ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?