17th November 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in government Law colleges of India for Nepali students?

I am from Nepal and willing to study BA LLB from Indian Universities. Please tell me what are the requirements to get admission in government colleges in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Special quota for Nepali students in AIIMS, India for MBBS course? How can a Nepali student take admission? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
  5. Scholarship available for Nepali students in India? How to get the scholarship?
  6. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  7. How can a Nepali student get admission in MBBS course at AIIMS, Delhi? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  8. Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if don’t know how to speak Nepali?
  9. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  10. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  11. Can Nepali student do Ph.D in India?
  12. Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?
  13. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  14. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of sale of application forms for Law colleges in India?
  16. LLB for Nepali student in Delhi for 12th passed?
  17. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  18. Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?
20th November 2017, 02:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in government Law colleges of India for Nepali students?

Yes, you can study 5 years BA LLB course from Indian Universities. Requirements and eligibility criteria to get admission in government colleges are:-
> 12th passed/appeared student with 50% marks and below 20-21 years of age.
> You have to clear CLAT/LSAT-INDIA/AILET/BLAT/MH CET LAW any one entrance
examination of them.

These are the top Government Law Colleges in India listed below:-
1. National Law School of India University, Bangalore
Intake examination - CLAT
2. Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur
Intake examination - LSAT-INDIA
3. National Law University, Jodhpur
4. NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
5. National Law University, New Delhi
Intake examination - AILET
6. Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi
Intake examination - DU LLB
7. WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
8. National Law Institute University, Bhopal
9. Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
10. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Intake examination - BLAT
11. Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
21st November 2017, 08:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in government Law colleges of India for Nepali students?

In order to get admission in Indian Universities to do BA LLB course, you must have to compete your class 12th examination from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BA LLB course.
Different Universities have 5% to 15% reserved seats for Foreign Students.
Respective Universities conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission for the said course. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination. So, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination to grab a seat in the respective College.
17th September 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I'm a nepali student Can i get admission in BA LLB 3 year course after graduation in india any government university ?
7th September 2020, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BA. LLB program
29th May 2022, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Do we scholarship for Llb as well afte
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?