2nd October 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?

Sir, I am in 12th and willing to study Law course from School of Law, Bond University. Please tell me what are the requirements for Indian students for admission? Will they accept CLAT marks?

6th October 2017, 08:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?

After the completion of your class 12th examination, you can apply for the Law courses at School of Law, Bond University.
Candidates after the completion of class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board can apply for Bachelors of Law from the above mentioned University.
No, the University will not accept the CLAT marks. Instead, they will accept IELTS marks for International students. Candidates should score a minimum of 6.5 score in the IELTS to get admission for the said course.
7th October 2017, 01:05 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements for Indian students to study Law course at School of Law, Bond University? Will they accept CLAT marks?

Sorry to inform you that School of Law, Bond University does not accept CLAT marks to offer admission to Indian/International students.
Candidates who have qualified Higher secondary or its equivalent examination can apply to pursue course Law course at the School of Law, Bond University.
Those candidates willing to pursue Law course from School of Law, Bond University, must have to appear and qualify IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam and should score an overall 6.5 bands in the exam to be eligible for admission in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?