4th August 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BSc(Event Planning) Honours in Canterbury Christ Church University?

Hello everyone, I want to do BSc(Event Planning) Honours from Canterbury Christ Church University. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

9th August 2019, 09:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BSc(Event Planning) Honours in Canterbury Christ Church University?

In order to qualify for admission in Canterbury Christ Church University for B.Sc. in Event Planning course you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 75% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band across all four categories.
12th August 2019, 02:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BSc(Event Planning) Honours in Canterbury Christ Church University?

Requirements to study BSc(Event Planning) Honours in Canterbury Christ Church University as follows :

-Completed senior school examination with 75% and above marks in maths stream.
-IELTS score should be 6 above.
-3 years full-time program and 6 years part-time.

Fees. UK / EU. Overseas

Full-time £9,250 £11,900
Part-time £4,625 N/A

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below:-
https://www.canterbury.ac.uk/study-here/courses/undergraduate/events-management-19-20.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?