28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in FH Kufstein Tirol for doing Master in Bio Inspired Engineering course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?
  5. Requirements to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  6. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  8. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran?
  9. What are the different fields of Biotechnology? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student
  10. Requirements to study Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  11. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  13. Which subject to choose for doing masters in Environment?
  14. Top Colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Procedure to appear for JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What can I do after completing BSc Agriculture?
  16. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  17. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
1st August 2018, 06:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Master in Bio Inspired Engineering in FH Kufstein Tirol?

FH Kufstein Tiro providing Masters degree program i.e. M.Sc. in Biomimetics. If you want to pursue Masters in Biomimetics then you will have to apply online through below mentioned link.

Along with your application you need to submit following documents:-
> Motivation letter
> Curriculum vitae
> University certificates
> Proof of English skills (TOEFL scorecard)

Link for admission requirement

https://www.fh-kufstein.ac.at/eng/St...s-Registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?