28th June 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Birmingham?

Can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in University of Birmingham for doing MEng(Chemical Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

1st July 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Birmingham?

Requirements to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Birmingham;

Candidates should have passed 12th standard with Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 75% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Candidates must have a score card of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or equivalent for proof of English proficiency.

Detailed information is available on;
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergr...ring-meng.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Computer Science in USA? Eligibility to apply for BSc(Computer Science) candidate? 1 20th February 2022 10:56 PM
Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate? 3 27th November 2020 03:38 PM
What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science? 1 19th January 2017 05:04 PM
Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science? 17 17th January 2017 01:32 PM
Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science? 2 13th August 2015 10:34 PM