25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS(Chemical and Molecular Engineering) in Stony Brook University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Stony Brook University for doing MS(Chemical and Molecular Engineering) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

5th January 2020, 12:09 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS(Chemical and Molecular Engineering) in Stony Brook University?

Requirements for the admission to study MS(Chemical and Molecular Engineering) course at Stony Brook University:
1. Must have a bachelor's degree with at least a 3.0 GPA on a scale of 4.0 in all mathematics, engineering, and science courses.
2. You are required to submit Graduate Record Examination scores for the general aptitude tests for the advanced examination in Computer Science as well.
3. You are required to submit TOEFL test scores, official transcripts, recommendation letters, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?