26th February 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Music in Professional Music in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Bachelor of Music in Professional Music course which is available in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur?

26th March 2019, 02:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Music in Professional Music in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur?

Sorry to tell you but Scholarships are not available in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur to pursue Bachelor of Music (Hons) in Professional Music (BMUS) program. They provide financial aid only to Malaysians.
29th March 2019, 02:24 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Music in Professional Music in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur?

Financial Aid
The following financial aid avenues are available to Malaysians:

National Higher Education Fund (PTPTN)

-The National Higher Education Fund (PTPTN) is available to citizens under the age of 45 years old.

-This is a government student loan, which will be disbursed to successful applicants twice a year in April and November, respectively.

-PTPTN will disburse the tuition fee payment to the College on your behalf, on condition that you achieve a minimum CGPA of 2.00/4.00 in each semester.

-This student load will convert to a government tuition scholarship in the event you graduate with First Class Honours.

EPF Withdrawal
The withdrawal scheme allows parents to withdraw from their account II of the EPF Fund to pay tuition fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?