11th February 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences?

Can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) course which is available in Centria University of Applied Sciences?

14th February 2019, 10:27 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences?

Yes, Scholarships are available in Centria University of Applied Sciences. You may get 50% amount of your tuition fee but the condition is that you must have completed 55 credits during the academic year. Also this scholarship will be awarded on the basis of your academic performance and curriculum. For more information regarding fee and scholarship you should visit to https://web.centria.fi/applicants/tu...d-scholarships
14th February 2019, 08:05 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BE(Environmental Chemistry and Technology) in Centria University of Applied Sciences?

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific US scholarships for international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?