11th March 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology course which is available in Harvard University. Waiting for your response!

24th March 2019, 06:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University?

Yes, you can get financial support to pursue Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University. As you are not an US citizen/permanent resident so you are not eligible for US government loans but you may be eligible for certain private loans with a US co-signer. Also you can earn money by working on-campus or at other eligible institutions. for more details about financial aid you should visit to https://meded.hms.harvard.edu/masters-financial-aid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?