28th June 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Applied Clinical Psychology) in University of Bath?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MSc(Applied Clinical Psychology) course in University of Bath. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

5th July 2019, 05:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Applied Clinical Psychology) in University of Bath?

University of Bath offers a wide range of Bursaries, scholarships, loans and other funding options to help their International students for studies. Some of the funding programs are listed below:
1. Deans Award for Academic Excellence
2. Global Leaders Scholarship
3. School of Management MSc Scholarships
4. The Frank Wallace Scholarship
5. Sir Jack Cater Scholarship
6. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
7. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
8. Sanctuary Scholarship

For more details regarding Funding options and application procedure visit at https://www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns/fin...duate-courses/
6th July 2019, 05:08 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Applied Clinical Psychology) in University of Bath?

There are over 30 Scholarships worth £5,000 for applicants to a School of Management MSc.

To be eligible you must:

Have accepted an offer to study.

Paid your deposit within the four-week deadline.

Applications are merit-based and will be considered on:---

academic credentials

extra-curricular record

soft skills, for example, communication, leadership and team working values, ethics and potential

For more details: https://www.bath.ac.uk/campaigns/find-funding-for-taught-postgraduate-courses/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?