26th June 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Global Health, Ethics and Law) in St George's, University of London?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MSc(Global Health, Ethics and Law) course which is available in St George's, University of London. Waiting for your response!

29th June 2019, 06:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Global Health, Ethics and Law) in St George's, University of London?

St George's, University of London offers Full fees scholarship scheme. Application for September 2019 scholarship scheme is now closed, information on applying for 2020 entry will be updated in September 2019. They select students who demonstrate academic excellence and illustrate how they will go on to make a difference after their time at St George’s University of London. To check Scholarship scheme updates visit at https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?