21st May 2019, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) in University Of Central Lancanshire?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) course in University Of Central Lancanshire. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Post Graduation Degree course in this university?

11th June 2019, 12:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MSc(Renewable Energy Engineering) in University Of Central Lancanshire?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study M.Sc. in Renewable Energy Engineering program from University of Central Lancanshire. They have a wide range of scholarships available to students who can demonstrate academic and personal excellence. you may also receive free membership of the University Sports Center, free English language support during their program, free language tuition and free airport transfer upon arrival. These are the financial aids available at University of Central Lancanshire:-
1. Excellence Scholarship
2. Articulation Scholarship
3. Early payment Bursary
4. EU Scholarship
5. China Ambassador Scholarship
6. Gems Education Scholarship
7. Brookhouse Scholarship
8. Commonwealth Scholarship
9. China Academy Scholarship
10. Merit Scholarship and many more

Visit to https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/f...#international and apply for the scholarship programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?