25th June 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?

Hello, I am a student passed from a ICSE board.I want to pursue my studies after 12th in abroad. So I wanted to know. Which entrance exams can I give to get a scholarship to study in abroad. Mentioning that I have taken PCM in my 12th. Please answer to this. I need ur help.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for doing higher studies and research in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  3. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  6. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  7. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  8. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  10. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  11. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  13. Will I get a chance to go abroad after completion of Biotechnology?
  14. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  16. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  17. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  18. Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?