22nd December 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue MS(Civil Engineering) in Georgia Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Georgia Institute of Technology for studying MS(Civil Engineering) course. I want to get scholarships for studying this course. Can I know about the various scholarships?

29th December 2019, 05:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue MS(Civil Engineering) in Georgia Institute of Technology?

To be considered for scholarships, you must complete a financial aid application (FAFSA) and the Georgia Tech Application for Scholarships and Financial Aid each year. Following scholarships are available at Georgia Institute of Technology:
1. Institutional Scholarships with Recipients Selected by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
2. G. Wayne Clough Tech Promise Program
3. Godbold Family Foundation Scholarship
4. BlackRock Hallac Scholarship
5. Stamps President's Scholars Program
6. Provost Scholarship
7. Georgia Tech Alumni Network and Georgia Tech Alumni Network Matching Scholarships
8. Goizueta Foundation Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?