14th October 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BCom(Fashion Management) Honours in Humber College?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BCom(Fashion Management) Honours course which is available at Humber College. Waiting for your response!

27th November 2019, 11:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BCom(Fashion Management) Honours in Humber College?

Scholarships to study BCom(Fashion Management) Honours in Humber College as follows:-

-An international Entrance scholarship for a bachelor's program is available.
-Merit-Based Scholarships.

Check your eligibility before your application for scholarships from the university official notifications.

Official Page: http://international.humber.ca/stude...ps-awards.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?