5th November 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study BEng(Mechatronics Engineering) Honours at the University of Southern Queensland?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying BEng(Mechatronics Engineering) Honours course which is available at the University of Southern Queensland. Waiting for your response!

8th November 2019, 11:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study BEng(Mechatronics Engineering) Honours at the University of Southern Queensland?

-The University of Southern Queensland -

Course: BEng(Mechatronics Engineering)

Scholarships to study BEng(Mechatronics Engineering) Honours at the University of Southern Queensland as follows:
-Merit-Based Scholarships.
-2020 USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee Scholarship (Undergraduate) - check your eligibility before applying.

http://www.usq.edu.au/scholarships/future-studentsOfficial Path:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf USQ 2020 Undergraduate Guide - International Web.pdf(11.00 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?