9th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MEng(Mining Engineering) at the Queen's University Ontario?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying MEng(Mining Engineering) course which is available at the Queen's University Ontario. Waiting for your response!

4th January 2020, 11:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MEng(Mining Engineering) at the Queen's University Ontario?

M.Eng. in Mining Engineering program is not funded by the department. Additional funding is available through Ontario Graduate Scholarships, NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships, and other various awards. There are Teaching Assistantship opportunities to apply for, available throughout the academic year. If you win federal government tri-council awards are automatically provided a $5,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?