25th November 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study Bachelor in International Business from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

2nd December 2018, 04:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Once you complete AMSIB - International Business Bachelor's program you will be an educated business professional and will be able to give business solutions for the International Market challenges. Over there you will learn to navigate the world of international business in an ethical and sustainable way. After graduation you can work as a Business Development Manager, Product Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Researcher etc. Also you can opt for a Master's degree on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?